Monday, August 20, 2012

Baby flips

Now that the Olympics are over, the baby has had some free time and doesn't need to practice anymore... which is a good thing because there isn't much space anymore for practice!

You know that thud you hear when you put shoes in the dryer?  Well, that is the sound that I feel like my belly should be making all the time.  I just feel these huge movements that are really clunky and thunky and my belly shifts every which way.  Its fun to watch and there's certainly no missing it , but every once in a while, it causes me to wince.

Our last doctors appointment went well and she said that the baby seems like it will be in the 8 pound range now, but that I should be able to handle it easily cause I'm tall.  We'll see how that goes!  She also told me I wasn't ready to have the baby yet this week cause I was too happy.  We have another appointment tomorrow so we'll see what she has to say this week.

I've decided that if I could chose, I want the baby to be born on September 8th.  That way, everyone's travel plans work well and if its a boy, the bris will be when everyone is already scheduled to be in Chicago!   Obviously I can't do anything about it but if the 7th comes and goes, you better believe I will be doing everything I can to induce labor so everything can happen before Rosh Hashana!  

1 comment:

Malori Asman said...

You're so well organized, I'll bet you can plan the date of the birth of your baby, too! I've been enjoying this blog so much! I hope it will continue once little Blueberry is born so we can all be a part of the fun of watching BB in his/her infanthood, toodlership and beyond.

Thanks for including us in this special part of your lives!

Love,
Mommy / BiBi