Saturday, January 30, 2016

Days with Mommy

Now that we have all been home for a few weeks, we are getting into a sort of 'routine'.  I hesitate to say that, however, because just when you think you have a schedule with a newborn, everything changes.


Asher fills his days with meals, naps, snuggles and diaper changes.  I fill my days with snuggles, making the meals, changing the diapers and occasionally taking a nap - plus, trying to keep things put together in the house, running errands and spending time visiting with Bibi and GeeGee.


Much to Asher's dismay, we have started to add Tummy Time into the daily routine.  He is not so happy about it but does lift his head up and flip it from side to side.  He even rolled over onto his back once the other day - and then was stuck there like a turtle on his shell.

I can't believe he is almost one month old already, but the crazy part is that he still isn't even supposed to be born!  All of this time that we have already had with him is "bonus" so I am considering myself very lucky!  Not only because I haven't had to have 5 extra weeks of uncomfortable pregnancy to deal with but because I love spending time with him and he makes me so happy!


1 comment:

Asman Family said...

Beautiful...Nothing better than a cute little baby...except for a cute older brother to rival (being the "older brother" in my family, I have to continue to support Riley!). Enjoy every minute.