Sunday, April 28, 2013

Weekend with Mommy


This weekend, Riley and I had plenty of quality time together while Chris was at a USY convention Thursday - Sunday.  We were lucky enough to have some beautiful weather that we were sure to take advantage of as you never know when it's going to disappear.

We had Saturday lunch out on the patio and Riley enjoyed eating while listening to the birds chirping and the wind chimes singing.


We had to take the dogs out for their walks and you should have seen us with Riley in his pouch and the 2 dogs walking in front of us.  Three people stopped me telling me that I certainly had my hands full.


And to show off Riley's new trick... standing!!!  I can stand him up and he balances while holding onto a table.  He can stand for up to two whole minutes if he feels like it!  I , like others, wouldn't be surprised if he does try to walk before he masters crawling.

1 comment:

Asman Family said...

Why to learn to crawl when you can walk instead!