Thursday, April 25, 2013

Almost spring-like weather

Yesterday, it warmed up and almost felt like it was April - so we took advantage of the sun being out and took a family walk.  There is a park just a few blocks from us and when we got there, Riley got to play on the swings again!


This weekend, it is supposed to be going to be in the 70's!  Chris is going to be out of town so Riley and I will enjoy the warm weather on our own.

Then, this morning, we found out what really makes Riley laugh!  I was watering the plants and squirt Sheffield with the water bottle (which he loves) and Riley just thought it was the best thing ever!  


I was laughing so hard I was crying.  Looks like Sheffield is going to be squirt in the face pretty often! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It took a little while to load here in the Indian Ocean but SOOO worth it! Thanks for putting the biggest smile on my face! I loved the laughter and watching Sheffy, but I loved watching his little feet go as fast as they could on the swing!

Love,
BiBi

Stacey said...

Did you birth a gremelin? What is that new noise he's making???

Gosh is he active. You need to get him baby tennis shoes, looks like he's going to be one speedy gonzales.

Asman Family said...

LOVE the giggles! I wonder what would happen if you "Misted" Riley. You're right, Sheffield does seem to like it, I guess you never put "Bitter Apple" in the bottle. He WOULD NOT like that!