Friday, September 7, 2012

Reasons Taties wants the baby to come

As if everyone isn't excited enough, I am now getting email requests for the baby to be born soon!  Stacey (Tadies) sent me an email today listing the reasons why she is ready for Blueberry to be born - here is her list:

· I want to hold BB
· I want to dress it in littly bitty clothes
· I want to read Dr. Seuss books that I’m too old to read on my own
· I want a reason to take naps
· I want to push around the awesome green stroller (gender neutral, or course)
· I want to find out the name
· I want to use those tiny nail clippers
· I want to blend BB its own homemade baby food
· I want to give it my really fun presents that I’ve had ready for months
· I want Chris to use his diaper changing tongs and laugh at him when it doesn’t work
· I want to see if the Bowser and Baby class did anything for the dogs
· I want to have a new generation in the family
· I want to buy it toys like rope bones and kongs…oh…I mean like fabric books and balls

Now that Daddy is in town, we are doing all we can over here - today's activity was a lot of walking.  Tomorrow, we are going to the park to try the swings and the slide!   

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this, Aunt Taties! You'll make a such wonderful Aunt!