Monday, September 10, 2012

He's here!

As I'm sure you all know, our baby boy was born yesterday!

Riley Aiden Herman was born on Sunday, September 9 at 3:40 am.  He was a perfect 7 pounds, 11 ounces and 20 inches long and luckily don't take hours and hours to arrive.  My water broke at 5 pm at Barnes & Noble and less than 12 hours later, our son was born!   

Everything has been going smoothly at the hospital and we are so lucky to have such a huge slew of visitors!  We get to take Riley home in the morning and are looking forward to starting our new lives as a family!

2 comments:

Sharna said...

Mazel Tov, Mzel Tov and Mazel Mazel Mazel Tov! I kept wondering when you would find a minute to update your blog. I kept checking! With grandpa and his snappy hobby, I'm sure there will be thousands of Riley snaps to view going forward. I wonder if technology will allow for virtual baby sitting or diaper changing? If so, sign me up!

Anonymous said...

Love to Mom and Dad and Riley, from a proud BiBi.