Thursday, April 12, 2012

Shopping Spree!



It's official - I now have a maternity wardrobe!  


Mommy came in for all of 32 hours and in that time, we hit Bloomingdales, Destination Maternity and Macy's, went out for lunch, went out for dinner, did some homework, did some Amazing Journeys work and went for a walk with the dogs.  It was a whirlwind visit!


Besides the maternity store, all of the other clothes we found were actually 'normal' clothes!  All of the spring and summer clothes are luckily following the flowy trend so about 60% of the clothes are not specifically maternity clothes.  I have a handful of clothes that I know I will be able to grow into from my existing wardrobe but now with these additions, bring on the baby bump - I'm ready!  I have leggings, pants, shorts, skirts, dresses, tops and a sweater!


The clothes are really cute and now all I have to do is wait for the weather to warm up and for my bump to get a little bigger.  


Thank you Mommy and Daddy for my new wardrobe!

1 comment:

Asman Family said...

Glad your shopping spree was a success! I can't wait to see the fashion show when I come to visit in a couple of weeks! Most importantly...Wear them in good health!