Sunday, June 9, 2013

9 months old



Believe it or not, Riley is 9 months old today!  And because we've marked every other month with a celebration of some kind or another, we had to find another exciting new activity to do today - so we went bowling!

Patricia, James, Claude, Simon and I taught Riley the fundamentals of bowling.  He was passed along from person to person as it was each of our turn to bowl and Riley had a great time people watching.


Towards the end of the game, it was getting close to nap time and Riley was getting a little fussy.  The only thing that made him happy was to have me hold him so thats how I got to bowl my last 2 frames.  


My score wasn't so great but we celebrated each pin that we hit down as a team and had a great time doing in!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Check out that multi-tasking mama!

Zee said...

Is that where they get the Bowling "Handicap" from?