Wednesday, September 16, 2015

19 weeks of Matzo Balls

The first time I took a spin on the pregnancy merry-go-round, we had family in more than a handful of states and so the blog was a way to share news with everyone, especially those who I didn't see very often.  This time around, we are lucky to be in the same city as so many family members!  More than half of my "readership" is now local, which means you see me, and my Matzo Ball bump on a daily basis, which means less need for photographic evidence.  But for those of you who aren't here... here is the first "bumpie" picture:


No, the coffee cup is not there because I was unwilling to put it down for the picture, but to show you how big Matzo Ball is!  At 19 weeks, Matzo Ball is 6 inches long (head to butt) and weighs 8.5 ounces.  I think I am feeling some movement but nothing has been definitive enough to really say for sure.

I have officially retired all of my non-pregnancy pants and am now finding creative ways to work my few pregnancy pants into a multitude of options.  My wardrobe from last time is all wrong as everything that fit me when I was big was for a summer Riley and this time, I will be growing into a winter Matzo Ball.

Riley told me today that the baby is a boy and he is getting a sister... so yes, he is sending mixed signals.  Maybe he just wants to hedge his bets to he will be right either way!

No comments: