Monday, August 17, 2015

Here's looking at you, kid!


One thing that Riley will have to get used to now is sharing - so he might as well share the blog too!  We are about to make our big announcement that baby #2, "Matzo Ball" is on its way!  

Here are the facts to share to make things easy:

I am about 14 weeks along
The baby is due around February 10
I had one blah week when Chris and I were on vacation in Alaska but I am feeling great
We're not sure if we are going to find out the gender
I am showing as much at 3.5 months this time as I was at 5 months last time
Riley is excited to be a brother

Riley keeps talking to the baby, asking me/it if it wants food and he kisses my belly goodbye.  He also sometimes "takes" the baby out of my stomach and puts it in his belly to carry and has told us that he wants to teach the baby to swim...

I hadn't told anyone at the JCC yet when one of the teachers congratulated me.  She said that Riley has been telling everyone that he is going to be a brother, so it's a good thing we were ready to share!  And it's a good thing that he's excited!

So just know this, Matzo Ball - you will never have a secret cause your big brother is ready to break the news first!

Feel free to share the news with the family - we will be posting to the media outlets shortly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to hear the news and I am ready to be a "bigger BiBi." Bring it on!

Love,
BiBi