Friday, April 25, 2014

Fore!


This evening before bedtime, we were playing in Riley's room when he started swinging at anything he could find with a makeshift stick/club/bat.  So rather than letting him learn wrong and waste his energy, we took out the golf set we bought a few weeks ago and started the lessons.


I'll admit, it wasn't the best idea to start teaching him to play golf in the house, but with the weather warming up, I'm hopeful that we can move this new activity to the backyard and really let him take a swing!


And with an on-site golf pro, we should have him on the course in no time and winning the Master's in record time.  I won't send the measurements for his green jacket quite yet, but keep an eye on this one - he has natural talent!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He has a golf set? That's good, because I was just thinking, "I wonder when they;re going to buy Riley some toys. Poor thing has nothing to play with!"

Unknown said...

So, does Riley watch a lot of Hockey? He'll be pro in no time!

Gabe said...

I think my favorite part was as soon as the clubs came out he just yells "Hockey!!"
A kid after my own heart.