Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Say what?

Riley has a lot to say these days!  He talks when he wakes up, he talks throughout the day, he talks in the tub - he just wants to get it all out!  The only problem?  We only understand a fraction of what he says... for now.


So far, here are the words that he can say:  daddy, whats that, kitty, doggy, truck and hi.  We are still (desperately) working on 'mama' but it still sounds like 'Big Bob' - not my nickname of choice! 

I swear, the other day he was speaking Farsi.  It was very deliberate words that he was saying but they just didn't mean anything to me.  They tell us that he has a lot to say at school too and he just likes talking to his friends and teachers.  

So careful what you say around this kid cause he will learn it quick and say whatever you say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you captured that. He will love looking at it one day soon and it will make him laugh!

Good job, Big Bob!

Asman Family said...

What??? You didn't understand that??? I understood every word of it. Just listen more carefully. He said: "That dinner was delicious, I would have preferred that the main course be a little more seasoned, but all in all it was a perfect meal; thanks for all you do for me!" Come on, you just have to listen!