Friday, February 15, 2013

Valentine's Day

It's hard to believe that I started this blog a year ago - when Riley was just a blueberry and we were starting to tell people our exciting news and show our sonogram pictures.  Now, we get to kiss, snuggle with, sing to and love our baby every day.


Every night as I go to sleep, I think of what a great day I had with Riley and look forward to what we are going to learn together the next day.  More than anything, I am so thankful that he is such an amazing, funny, happy, healthy baby!


Riley opened gifts all day and pulled in quite the haul for his very first Valentine's Day.  He got Bama bibs and a heart bib, a Valentine's Day t-shirt and socks and a book about a baby bunny who's mommy loves him


We had a low key celebration at home and had a great time together.  Chris and I made cheese fondue for dinner and Riley decided that he wanted to wake up to join us.  After he went back to sleep, we had chocolate fondue for dessert and it was delicious!  Hope everyone had a happy Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

Asman Family said...

Did you share the chocolate Fondue with Riley "first hand" of did he have to enjoy it later "second hand"?