Monday, June 4, 2012

Maternity wear

At 26 weeks, I am now getting a lot of use out of my maternity wear!  I have outgrown my roomy jeans and now get to wear stretchy leggings and pants with belly bands.  Some of my shirts still fit and really show off my belly and my other roomier shirts still have some give.


Blueberry is now 14.5 inches long and 1.75 pounds - the length of a hothouse cucumber!  


We had a baby CPR class on Saturday at the hospital and are now professionals at infant and child CPR and choking.  The hospital looked really nice and we will get an official tour next month when we take our Great Expectations class.


I have been keeping up with my reading and just read the Labor & Delivery section of 2 different books.  There is a lot to read about and the more I read, even though its a little scary, I figure its better to know what I can expect when its actually time to have the baby.  More reading to come!

1 comment:

Asman Family said...

Oh Boy!...a 26 weeker. You're almost at the "keeper stage". And by the way...your belly is really getting out there.

Don't get all hung up on learning all there is to know about labor and delivery. Sometimes you can get Too much information. Don't worry, I'll cue you in on what to expect. I've been there before...many times.

Looking forward to being with y'all this weekend in Columbus!