Thursday, May 10, 2012

Learning our fruits and vegetables

This week, my baby app says that the baby is the size of a large mango.  Last week, however, the baby was the size of a spaghetti squash.  I don't know about you but I have never seen a mango that was larger than a spaghetti squash!

At 23 weeks, we are at 11.5 inches and 1.1 pounds!  I am feeling great and have even felt the baby move from the outside a few times.  I am trying to teach Blueberry to wiggle on command so that Chris can feel it too but we aren't quite at that stage yet.  I am guessing that within the next week, Chris will finally be able to feel the movement that I have been feeling from the inside.

We have started looking into classes and we are going to be signing up for a New Parents 101 class, a baby CPR class and a Bowser & Baby class that teaches you how to introduce your dogs to your baby so they live happily ever after.  Our summer is filling up with classes and appointments and it is all getting more and more real.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

hahaha Bowser & Baby, that's so awesome

Anonymous said...

That's wonderful that they teach a Bowser and Baby class. Do the bowser's get to come and learn, too?

I have been trying to load posts for several blogs, and it just keeps taking me to another google sign in page. What's wrong?

I hope you get this comment.